Saturday, October 3, 2009

3.10.2009

Day strated at 9 o'clock, after breakfast we started to study Italian language. Now we are going to Spoleto to Internet cafe. We don't know will we have a free time or not.
At last we get to Internet cafe! In Estonia it is cheaper like most of the things :), but there we have to pay 2 euro per hour...
We were there about 30 minutes, it was my first time when I was in internet cafe.
Than we went shopping, all bought something, but not me. I did not find anything interesting for me yet.
About 7 o'clock we came back to farm. Me and Pavel were helping Alexandra to make dinner. It was the tastiest dinner!!!!
We eat prosciuto, pasta with parsley, beef with vegetables and salad with wine vinegar, but this was not very tasty for me. Me and Pasha washed all dish and in 22.30 we were free.
This day passed very quickly. O-o! By the way, I was translator for Maria and Maria. Patrice speaks Italian, Alexandra translates it to English, and I translate to Russian. It good practice for me:).

From Tanya

5 comments:

  1. Ciao Bella (Tanja)! Get your pics here too,,,I want to see you :P
    Miss you,
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tanya
    Ogoo, this is really the practice )))))
    Liilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete